In this stressful moment, I know that many of you are looking forward to getting out into the garden this spring. Right now, Crowley Station Community Garden is able to remain open. The season will just look a bit different than previous years.
Don’t forget to check out the Welcome Packet
attached for all garden guidelines and rules. You can find other member resources on the google drive.
The plot fee for 2020 is based on a sliding scale. Some of you have already paid your plot fee for the season. Please see the attached plot assignment document to confirm this. Fees can be paid to Paypal (paypal.me/CrowleyStation
) or through UW MoneyLink (email@example.com
). There is no security deposit this year, just the plot fee.
There is an optional Zoom Opening Day on April 30th from 7-8PM. This is a chance to see garden friends, ask gardening questions, go through the welcome packet, and begin the season in a positive way. Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/622592304. Meeting ID: 622 592 304
2020 Garden Changes:
- Use social distancing whenever at the garden.
- Bring your own tools. (Currently there aren’t any sanitizing supplies at the garden).
- No volunteer hours are required this year. You can still help by completing tasks on the task list.
- No monthly garden meetings
- Consider becoming a leader for the garden this fall. We need all the help possible to make sure the garden continues in 2021!
Tuesday, June 16, 2020: Summer Garden Meeting, at the Garden (or on Zoom depending on State Guidelines)
Saturday, October 31, 2020: Closing Day plot must be trench composted by this date in order to remain in good standing.
Sending health and ease your way,
Crowley Station Community Garden Leadership Team